Interior design trends have changed from before. Now people like the minimal design with perfect placement of furniture. Technology made changes in our everyday life with its gadgets. Especially electronic devices like TV, microwave, fridge, washing machine, etc. However, today’s lightweight LED TV has wall-mounting capability.
That helps the TV placement in the right and safe place. This Sanus tv mount review will help you decide to choose the perfect, strong, and well-featured TV wall mount for your device. Hope you will find the perfect match for your home TV and monitor. So, let’s dive into it.
Sanus tv mount reviews
1. Sanus Advanced Tilt Premium TV Wall Mount
Sanus is one of the best TV mount brands according to other brands. The Sanus VLT6-B1 TV mount has delightful and latest features. This product only comes in black color. The VLT6-B1 wall mount is used for mounting a TV. This extension can hold bigger TVs without any problem.
This advanced tilt TV wall mount’s minimum compatible size is 46 inches. In addition, this tilt wall mount is perfect for 90 inches televisions too. Padlock feature makes it secure and safe for private and public places. The installation process is really simple and it keeps space around 5.7 inches away from the wall. So, you can tilt the TV as you want.
- Padlock security feature
- 5.7” extend capability between wall and TV body
- Easy wire and cable accessibility
- Open wall plate design
- Easy height and level adjustment
- Easy installation
- Don’t have the necessary tools attached
- Strong but have some deficiency
2. SANUS Universal Low Profile Fixed TV Wall Mount Bracket
This TV wall mount type is fixed. In other words, you can’t adjust the TV as you wanted. But it is compatible with all the major television maker brands. Because of the fixed feature, this universal low-profile wall mount is strong and has long durability. This extension is verified with a UL certificate.
Basically, this mounting bracket is suitable for flat-screen televisions. The minimum holding compatible size is starting from 40 inches to 80 inches. The cable and wire management is quite easy for its quick-release facility. By the way, this fixed wall mount has only 1” space from the wall.
- Compatible with major TV brands
- Low profile
- Enough space for cable management
- Secure and easy installation
- Good build quality
- Closed and fixed wall mounted
- Used more plastic than expected
- Not compatible with most Samsung TV
- Difficult to detach TV after attaching
- Overpriced compared to the quality
3. Sanus Premium Full Motion TV Wall Mount for TVs Up to 90″
This premium full-motion TV wall mount is highly designed. It can blend with the interior design of the wall. The TV design industries have been changed in thin and minimal design. So the wall mount industries also update them with high-end modern design.
Sanus premium full motion wall mount provides incomparable softness. This wall mount can extend, tilt, swivel, and articulate. It is made of stainless steel that could hold up to 90 inches of TV. This premium wall mount can swivel 57 degrees and tilt 15 degrees left and right for better-watching quality.
- Stainless steel
- Modern high-end security and design
- Have steady set functionality
- Tool-free adjustment
- 30-minute easy installation
- Incomparable smoothness
- Low-quality cable management
- Overpriced compared to the service
- Heavyweight for large TV
- Modern design but poor joint mount
4. SANUS Extra Large TV Wall Mount Swivel & Tilt
Most of the TV wall mounts are not compatible with big TVs. Though, they told us that those mounts can hold perfectly big-screen televisions. In reality, the picture is different. However, sanun extra-large TV wall mount is strong enough for holding smaller to bigger size TV’s.
This extra large wall mount has dual articulating supporting arms. Those arms can extend around 24 inches from the wall. So, you can tilt, swivel, and extend your TV as you want. The cable management system is easy for its extra extended feature. This wall mount is compatible with 37 inches – 90 inches televisions.
- Super strong build-up
- Flexible design
- Easy wire and HDMI cable management
- Provide hardware for wood and concrete wall
- Smooth and tool-free adjustment
- Wide range of motion
- No level adjustment available
- Tight movement
- Tilt design is not the same as expected
- Incompatible for sheetrock wall
- Difficult to move TV after mounted
5. Sanus Super Low Profile MLL11-B1 TV Wall Mount for 37″-80″ LED, LCD and Plasma Flat and Curved Screen TVs and Monitors
The MLL11 super low profile TV wall mount is developed in fixed movement type. Like the other low-profile wall mount, it also stays close to the wall. The MLL11 wall mount brackets stay 1.84 inches from the wall. So, the thin and flat-panel TV looks awesome and delightful.
This wall mount’s weight is 8 pounds. That weight is perfect for holding around 80” TV. However, this super low-profile TV mount is compatible with 37”-80” television. The MLL11 wall mount can shift horizontally for perfect and central placement. It has a wall locking facility to secure the TV to the wall.
- Minimal design
- Simple wall locking system
- Suitable for flat-panel and thin designed TV
- Adjacent shift for suitable placement
- Not suitable for Samsung TV
- No vertical support while tilting for cable plugin
- No built-in level adjustment
6. Sanus MLF13-B1 Articulating Universal Wall Mount for 37-80-Inch Screen
This MLF13-B1 wall mount is a good wall mount for monitors and TV. It has really great features like 11-degree tilt angle capability, 14 inches expand capability, black color, virtual axis technology, and many more. In addition, this wall mount can hold enough weight that is described by the manufacturer.
The total weight of this extension is 18.9 pounds. So, it is strong and heavy enough to hold a large size TV and monitor. This articulating universal wall mount is well designed and manufactured. The brackets are flexible and can mount anywhere. However, the minimum compatible TV size starts from 37 inches and ends in 80 inches TV size.
- 14” expand capability from wall
- Virtual axis technology
- Best for large TV
- Around 11-degree tilt angle capability
- Strong and flexible arm
- Poor hardware fits
- No essential clip included
- Not good for Samsung TV
- Works with only wall studs amount of 16″ oc
For a better TV watching experience, a suitable and rich-featured wall mount is really important. So the above-described sanus tv mount reviews could help you pick a great TV wall mount. We have shortlisted wall mounts from the aspect of various specifications best on personal experience. So, you would have multiple options to pick one from them.However, the MLL11-B1 will be perfect for a low profile wall mount. On the other hand, VLT6-B1 will be perfect if you like the expanded capability featured wall mount. So, we recommend that you should choose the best wall mount extension for your device.