Jbl sa750 and arcam sa30 are two high-end stereo amplifiers with unique features and specifications. Jbl sa750 and arcam sa30 are both high-end stereo amplifiers that cater to different audiophiles’ preferences.
The jbl sa750 amplifier boasts a class g design, delivering 120 watts per channel into 8 ohms, whereas the arcam sa30 offers a class ab design, providing 120 watts per channel into 8 ohms. Both amplifiers feature a built-in streaming service and use advanced technology to ensure high-quality sound output.
The amplifiers offer a variety of input and output options, including but not limited to hdmi arc, airplay 2, ethernet, usb, and bluetooth connectivity. The user interface for both amplifiers is user-friendly, and installations are relatively easy. Ultimately, the decision between the two pieces comes down to users’ preferences based on their unique sound requirements.
Jbl and arcam are two of the most popular audio brands, and their sa750 and sa30 models respectively come packed with features that make them stand out. In this blog post, we’ll be comparing and contrasting the sa750 and sa30, specifically looking at their features to help you determine which one is right for you.
Specifications Comparison Between Jbl Sa750 And Arcam Sa30
The jbl sa750 and arcam sa30 are both well-designed amplifiers that come with a host of features that cater to audiophiles’ needs. However, there are some differences that come with their specs.
- The jbl sa750 has a power output of 120 watts per channel, while the arcam sa30 comes with 120 watts per channel as well.
- The jbl sa750 offers a frequency response of 20hz-20khz and signal-to-noise ratio of 93 decibels. In contrast, the arcam sa30 provides a frequency response of 20hz-20khz and a signal-to-noise ratio of 117 decibels.
Differences In Build Quality
When it comes to amplifiers, build quality is a crucial aspect that can influence your purchasing decision. Let’s take a closer look at the differences and similarities between jbl sa750 and arcam sa30 build quality.
- The jbl sa750 has a sleek and robust design, featuring a metal front panel and a glass top. The arcam sa30 is also well-designed, with its black or silver aluminum finish giving it a premium look.
- The jbl sa750 has touch-sensitive controls at the top panel while the arcam sa30 has a minimalist front panel with just a power button and a volume knob.
Overall, both amplifiers have quality finishing, and your preference might depend on the specific design you prefer.
Power Output And Frequency Response Comparison
Both the jbl sa750 and arcam sa30 are sturdy amplifiers, boasting high-quality audio that will take your music experience to the next level. But how do their power output and frequency responses compare?
- The jbl sa750 has a power output of 120 watts per channel, giving it an impressive output level that can fill a large room with sound. In contrast, the arcam sa30 matches it exactly with a similar output level.
- As previously mentioned, the jbl sa750 offers a frequency response of 20hz-20khz compared to the arcam sa30’s 20hz-20khz. While both models’ frequency responses are the same, the difference in signal-to-noise ratios means that the arcam sa30 has a higher level of accuracy and clarity than jbl sa750.
Comparison In Terms Of Connectivity Options
When it comes to audio equipment, connectivity options are essential, and both jbl sa750 and arcam sa30 come with a variety of connections for you to enjoy your music in every possible way.
- The jbl sa750 has two speaker outputs, four rca inputs, one 3.5mm auxiliary input, a phono input, and two optical and coaxial inputs. It also has bluetooth and airplay 2 connectivity and supports direct streaming from services like spotify and tidal.
- The arcam sa30 has two pairs of binding posts, usb-b port for connecting to your computer, and six-line inputs, including one phono and two coaxial and optical inputs. It also offers bluetooth connectivity with support for aptx hd, airplay 2, and chromecast built-in.
Both amplifiers have similar connectivity features, but the arcam sa30 stands out with its support for chromecast built-in, which jbl sa750 lacks.
The jbl sa750 and arcam sa30 are both great amplifiers and come with specific features that cater to varying user requirements. It’s up to you to listen to both models and determine which one suits your music needs better. With this comparison, however, you’ll find it easier to make a well-informed decision when it comes to buying a new amplifier.
Sound Quality Comparison
Jbl Sa750 Vs Arcam Sa30: Sound Quality Comparison
If you’re planning to buy a new amplifier, two of the biggest contenders on the market today are the jbl sa750 and the arcam sa30. While they’re both excellent choices, it’s essential to know which one will deliver the best sound quality.
Objective Sound Quality Comparison
Let’s start with an objective comparison of the sound quality of both amplifiers. Here are the key points to consider:
- Both amplifiers deliver exceptional sound quality.
- The jbl sa750 delivers power output of 120 watts per channel, while the arcam sa30 delivers 120 watts per channel with class g amplification.
- The jbl sa750 offers a signal-to-noise ratio of 85 db while the arcam sa30 delivers 110 db as it is a true balanced amplifier.
- The arcam sa30 comes with dirac live room correction which helps to optimize bass levels to perfect.
- The arcam sa30 provides the option of roon endpoint streaming.
Soundstage And Imaging Comparison
The next point to consider in the sound quality comparison is the soundstage and imaging.
- Both amplifiers offer excellent soundstage and imaging capabilities.
- The jbl sa750 delivers a wide soundstage that fills the room with sound, and well defined imaging that helps to deliver a realistic sound effect.
- With its dirac live room correction, the arcam sa30 provides a more precise image and customized soundstage that suits your room environment.
Comparison Of Bass, Midrange And Treble
The final point to consider is the comparison of bass, midrange, and treble.
- Both amplifiers deliver balanced bass, midrange, and treble, with no one component overpowering the other.
- The jbl sa750 delivers an even bass and an impressive midrange, while the arcam sa30 is admired for its natural and open sound.
- Arcam sa30 delivers a punchier sound without making the bass sound boomy.
Subjective Listening Experience Of Both Amplifiers
It’s also essential to consider the subjective listening experience when deciding on an amplifier. Not everyone’s ears are the same, and we all have our individual preferences.
- The jbl sa750 delivers an enjoyable listening experience with its dynamic sound and expansive soundstage.
- The arcam sa30 offers an immersive listening experience with a detailed and analytical sound that is perfect for people looking for a neutral and natural sound.
Both amplifiers deliver excellent sound quality, and the best choice between the jbl sa750 and arcam sa30 may boil down to your personal preference. The jbl sa750 delivers a powerful and dynamic sound that sounds more musical while the arcam sa30 delivers a more detailed and analytical sound.
We hope this comparison has helped you make an informed decision when choosing between these two outstanding amplifiers.
Design And Build Quality
Design Aesthetics Of Jbl Sa750 And Arcam Sa30
When it comes to design aesthetics, jbl sa750 and arcam sa30 both offer sleek and modern looks that are sure to impress. Here are some key points to consider:
- The jbl sa750 is designed with a classic retro style, featuring a beautifully crafted wooden frame and a vintage-inspired circular vu meter.
- On the other hand, the arcam sa30 sports a more contemporary look with its all-analog front panel and compact design, giving it a modern feel.
- Both amplifiers are built with attention to detail, with clean lines, polished finishes, and premium materials that enhance their overall design aesthetics.
Components Quality And Durability
When investing in a high-end amplifier, it’s essential to consider the quality of its components and durability. Here are some key points to keep in mind:
- The jbl sa750 and arcam sa30 are built with premium grade components that ensure impressive sound quality and longevity.
- Both amplifiers are made with high-quality internal components such as capacitors, transformers, and transistors that are meticulously selected for their impeccable performance.
- The sa750 and sa30 are built to withstand regular use, and their durability ensures that they can perform consistently, even under the most demanding conditions.
User-Friendly Features And Usability
A user-friendly amplifier can make for a better listening experience, and here’s what you need to know about the jbl sa750 and arcam sa30:
- The jbl sa750 comes with a companion app that can be used to control audio settings and speaker configurations easily.
- The arcam sa30 takes user-friendliness to the next level, offering built-in music streaming services that can be controlled via a mobile app or its front display panel.
- Both amplifiers come with remote control, making them easily operable from a distance.
Cooling Systems And How They Affect Performance
Cooling systems can significantly affect your amplifier’s performance, and you must know how the jbl sa750 and arcam sa30 perform in this regard:
- The jbl sa750 uses a sophisticated cooling system that helps dissipate heat away from critical components, ensuring optimal performance.
- The arcam sa30 incorporates advanced heat-sinking technology to ensure that the amplifier’s internal temperature doesn’t go beyond the recommended range.
- Both amplifiers have minimal fan noise, so you don’t have to worry about disrupting your listening experience with distracting mechanical noise.
Jbl is a well-known american brand that specializes in producing high-quality audio products, while arcam is a british company with a reputation for creating high-end audio equipment. We will compare two of their products: jbl sa750 and arcam sa30. Specifically, we will be looking at their performance in terms of driving different types of speakers, distortion and noise levels, power output and impedance handling, and temperature and power consumption.
Performance Of Jbl Sa750 And Arcam Sa30 When Driving Different Types Of Speakers:
Both the jbl sa750 and arcam sa30 are high-end integrated amplifiers that can drive a wide range of speakers. However, the jbl sa750 offers a bit more flexibility as it is designed to work with a wider range of speakers, including low-impedance models.
On the other hand, the arcam sa30’s class g amplification technology delivers an impressive 120 watts per channel into 8 ohms and up to 220 watts into 4 ohms, making it well-suited for driving high-end speakers.
Comparison Of Distortion And Noise Levels:
Low distortion and noise levels are both essential for achieving high-quality audio performance. The jbl sa750 boasts low distortion and noise levels, even during high-volume playback, thanks to its robust circuitry design. The arcam sa30 also performs very well in this regard, with its class g amplification technology providing a virtually distortion-free sound and quiet noise floor.
Comparison Of Power Output And Impedance Handling:
Power output and impedance handling are also key factors to consider when evaluating an amplifier’s performance. The jbl sa750 delivers an impressive 120 watts per channel of power into 8 ohms, and up to 220 watts into 4 ohms. It also handles a wide range of speaker impedances with ease, making it capable of powering a variety of speaker models.
In comparison, the arcam sa30 offers a similar power output of 120 watts per channel into 8 ohms, but it can drive lower impedance speakers with ease, including those with a 2-ohm load.
Temperature And Power Consumption Comparison:
Temperature and power consumption are also important factors to consider when it comes to choosing an amplifier. The jbl sa750 has impressive heat management capabilities, keeping the amplifier cool even during extended playback sessions. It also consumes less power than the arcam sa30, making it more energy-efficient.
In contrast, the arcam sa30 tends to run slightly hotter, but it still remains cool enough to avoid any damage or distortion.
Both the jbl sa750 and arcam sa30 are high-performance integrated amplifiers that are well-suited for audiophiles who demand the very best sound quality. While they both have their strengths and weaknesses, the decision ultimately comes down to individual preferences and needs.
Frequently Asked Questions Of Jbl Sa750 Vs Arcam Sa30
What Are The Main Differences Between Jbl Sa750 And Arcam Sa30?
The jbl sa750 features a sleek, modern design but has a lower power output than the arcam sa30, which is a more traditional-looking unit with a higher power output. Both amplifiers offer excellent sound quality, but the arcam sa30 offers a more refined sound for audiophiles.
Which Amplifier Offers Better Connectivity Options?
Both amplifiers offer several connectivity options, including wi-fi, bluetooth, and usb. However, the arcam sa30 has more hdmi inputs and can be used as a hub for your home theater system. Overall, the arcam sa30 has more connectivity options than the jbl sa750.
What Is The Power Output Of The Jbl Sa750?
The jbl sa750 has a power output of 120 watts per channel into 8 ohms, which is more than enough to power most bookshelf speakers or small floor-standing speakers. However, it may not be as powerful as other amplifiers on the market that offer higher power outputs.
How Does The Sound Quality Compare Between The Two Amplifiers?
Both amplifiers offer excellent sound quality, but the arcam sa30 offers a more refined, detailed sound that will satisfy even the most discerning audiophile. The jbl sa750 has a warm, rich sound that is well-balanced and enjoyable to listen to.
Which Amplifier Is Better For Home Theater Use?
The arcam sa30 is the better choice for home theater use because it has more hdmi inputs and can be used as a hub for your home theater system. Additionally, the sa30 has more advanced processing capabilities, making it better suited to handling complex soundtracks and mixing audio for movies.
After evaluating the jbl sa750 and the arcam sa30, it’s clear that both amplifiers have a lot to offer in terms of sound quality and features. While the arcam sa30 offers a more refined and detailed sound with its class g amplification, the jbl sa750 provides exceptional power and dynamic range with its class d amplification.
Additionally, both amplifiers include versatile connectivity options and user-friendly interfaces. Ultimately, the choice between the two will depend on personal preference and specific needs. However, it’s important to note that both the jbl sa750 and the arcam sa30 are high-quality amplifiers that provide an immersive listening experience.
Whether you’re a music enthusiast or just looking for an upgrade to your home audio system, you can’t go wrong with either of these amplifiers.